Re: Planning to close Quick-fix support for XML Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Dear Community Team,

in March we send the following feedback to you:

thank you for your message. I have to admit that there is currently no much
lively discussion in the group.
Nevertheless, I ask kindly to keep the group open for the following reasons:
We published a specification as a W3C note about an extension language for
the ISO standard Schematron.
ISO Schematron is updated periodically. We may need to adjust the
specification depending the Schematron updates.
We also would like to keep the mailing list open, to be able to answer
questions about the specification.

You (in person of Ian) agreed to keep the group open if we post an update
about the status of the group:

We can certainly keep the group open. Would you mind posting a status
update on the group’s blog (e.g.,
based on your text below)? That will help the community track the latest
news and set expectations
about using the CG for any questions.

We did so.
<https://www.w3.org/community/quickfix/2023/03/13/status-update-2023/>
Nothing changed here.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your requirements to keep the group
open.

Best Regards,
Nico

Team Community Process <team-community-process@w3.org> schrieb am Fr., 20.