Re: Planning to close Quick-fix support for XML Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi Nico,

We can certainly keep the group open. Would you mind posting a status update on the group’s blog (e.g.,
based on your text below)? That will help the community track the latest news and set expectations
about using the CG for any questions.

Thank you,

Ian

--