Re: Planning to close Quick-fix support for XML Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi,

thank you for your message. I have to admit that there is currently no much
lively discussion in the group.
Nevertheless, I ask kindly to keep the group open for the following reasons:

We published a specification as a W3C note about an extension language
<http://schematron-quickfix.github.io/sqf/publishing-snapshots/March2018Draft/spec/SQFSpec.html>
for the ISO standard Schematron.
ISO Schematron is updated periodically. We may need to adjust the
specification depending the Schematron updates.
We also would like to keep the mailing list open, to be able to answer
questions about the specification.

Best Regards,
Nico

Nico Kutscherauer
XML Developer

data2type GmbH
Neuenheimer Landstraße 38/2
69120 Heidelberg

Tel.: +49-(0)6221-73 912 63
Fax: +49-(0)6221-73 912 66
www.data2type.de <https://www.dpunkt.de/buecher/3-89864-415-4.html>

Company's head office: Heidelberg
Commercial Register court: AG Mannheim HRB 715195
CEO: Manuel Montero Pineda