Re: Namespaces

I think that there are probably three separate things each of which
should ideally have its own namespace:

1) The RDF rules mechanism for assigning properties to resources using
rule-based resource selection
2) The generic content labelling vocabulary (not ICRA-specific)
3) ICRA-specific content label vocabulary

At the moment (1) and (2) are conflated in the same namespace. (3) is
currently in a separate namespace.

Sorry Phil, you asked if we could get rid of one and I just added one
;-) - but I think it is probably a clean and logical distinction to
make.

So in namespace (1) we would have:
   applicationRule
   oneOf