Re: [XQuery31]

Thanks, Oliver.

The XQuery Working Group has published its recommendation, and is not
currently meeting.  If there are new requirements to justify further work,
a new Working Group could be convened, but we aren't making changes right
now.

This feedback will go on the queue for possible future action should a new
Working Group be convened.

Jonathan