Re: [XSLT] schema-for-xslt20.xsd not determinist

For info, after reporting it wouldn't compile, I've discovered (on
.NET 2.0) how to successfully compile the schema-for-xslt20.xsd which
imports XMLSchema.xsd, both of these import xml.xsd.

It seems with XmlSchemaSet, the order you add the schemas is critical.
You must first add XMLSchema.xsd explicitly, and then add
schema-for-xslt20.xsd. So, in this case, you can't rely on the usual
XmlSchemaSet behaviour where it detects imported schemas and adds them
for you, because then XMLSchema.xsd will be added after
schema-for-xslt20.xsd.

The error I was getting when relying on XmlSchemaSet's auto-import was:

'The WhiteSpace constraining facet is prohibited for 'anySimpleType'.
file:///C:/Users/p/Documents/testdata/xsd-resources/xslt2.0/XMLSchema.xsd
- Line: 1767 Pos: 8

Also, XMLSchema.xsd compiles fine on its own also, unmodified. - I
thought it needed some changes first, but I was wrong - possibly
thrown by the XSLT thing.

Phil Fearon
Qutoric Limited