Re: Problems about module in XQuery spec

On Wednesday 09 January 2008 02:48:30 he harrison wrote:
> Hi,

Hi He,

> I come up with a problem when reading XQuery1.0 spec., following is my
> case:

I'm not an expert at this but in the absense of other replies:

The interpretation of schema locations(schema_a.xsd and so on) is
implementation defined[1], so I think this is up to the implementation. They
may use the schema URI exclusively to look up the actual schema in an
internal catalog, or use the URIs that the declarations specifies, for
instance.

This list tend to be a bit slow. You might want to repost on talk@x-query.com,
which seem to be becoming the big XQuery list;
http://www.x-query.com/mailman/listinfo/talk .

Cheers,

  Frans