http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform has no DTD anymore

From: Nestor Urquiza <nestoru@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:48:32 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the right list but I found out
that the url that specified the DTD for XSLT:
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform is not longer
hosted  there. Now there is hosted an xml referring to
a schema to be comming someday.

First I would like to know if you hosted the DTD
somewhere else or you can help me finding it.

Second I would like to know if there is really an
explanation for such a decision about removing the DTD
from there. It was very useful to validate common XSLT
that we use n a daily basis.

Thanks a lot and I am sorry again if this is not the
right place to be posting this issue.

Nestor