[UPD] Extension Expression in XQuery 1.0

From: <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 04:36:05 -0000
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Hi,
This is a QA Review comment for "XQuery Update Facility"
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xqupdate-20060508/
2006-05-08
2nd WD

About http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xqupdate-20060508/#id-extensions

I see "Extension Expression" in XQuery 1.0 covering the notions of extensions for implementations, but I don't see references to this mechanism in XQuery Update. If you are using this specific mechanism it might be good to refer to it and tie it to the Conformance model of XQuery 1.0 CR

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-xquery-20060608/#context

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***