Re: [XQueryX] reuse MathML Content Markup to represent XQuery in XQueryX

I guess similar arguement make the RDF WG to create
SPARQL Query Language for RDF
 http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-rdf-sparql-query-20050217/

instead of extending XQuery to add facility for RDF....

Maybe MathML WG should create a MathMLQL to query MathML instead ....

--
Frank Yung-Fong Tang
譚永鋒