RE: Dynamic Context Discovery Functions

Tom:
Thank you for your note.  The WGs discussed your recommendations at the
joint meeting on 1/19/2005 and decided not to add the functions you suggested.
There has been similar suggestions in the past and the WGs have taken the
position that a more comprehensive proposal should be considered for the the
next version of XML Query.

All the best, Ashok