Re: [XSLT 2.0] MIME type registration

From: Michael Kay <mhk@mhk.me.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 23:27:21 +0100
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "'Elliotte Harold'" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>

Elliotte,

This is a response from the XSL WG to your comment at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2004May/0057.html

The XSL WG discussed your comment and agreed with it. We will change the
text of the proposed MIME type registration:

(a) to say that the unregistered type in popular use is currently "text/xsl"

(b) to make it clear that the proposed type "application/xslt+xml" is
intended to apply to all versions of XSLT.

I trust that this meets with your approval.

Michael Kay
for the XSL Working Group