Re: [Serial] I18N WG last call comments [21] (qt-2004Feb0362-18)

Hi Martin,

I'll let the chairs respond to most of this, but here's where you can
find the issues and their current status. These are member-only links,
so I18N has access:

1. The cumulative issues list

This contains the emails which we felt raised issues on our specs, and
is used to decide where the issue should be resolved.

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/xsl-query-specs/last-call-comments/cumulative/issues.xml

2. The individual issues lists.

Each document has its own issues list. These are the lists used to
maintain the status of each issue. Issues from the cumulative list are
often broken down into multiple issues on these lists.

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/xsl-query-specs/last-call-comments/xquery/issues.xml
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/xsl-query-specs/last-call-comments/xpath20/issues.xml
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/xsl-query-specs/last-call-comments/xquery-semantics/issues.xml
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/xsl-query-specs/last-call-comments/xpath-datamodel/issues.xml
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/xsl-query-specs/last-call-comments/xslt20/issues.xml
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/xsl-query-specs/last-call-comments/xquery-serialization/issues.xml

This should make it pretty straightforward for you to track your issues,
I would think.

Jonathan