RE: Ref XSCH-QL-018: Example of pblm with serialization-based validation

This is a known behaviour and we have decided that this acceptable,
since being able to define a pattern that restricts the value space by
legislating the lexical form is only meaningful in the context of XQuery
if the lexical and value space have a one-to-one correspondence. Since
XML Schema allows a pattern in other cases as well, there is no
round-trip guarantee.

Best regards
Michael (speaking for himself)