RE: defer cyclic module import until XQuery 1.0

Note that there is a difference between C and XQuery in that C really
does not have modules but text copying includes. Modules provide some
form of information hiding.

Best regards
Michael

PS: I think that all these questions about Modules should lead to
postponing the module import feature to the next version.

Transformations