Re: [XSLT2.0] xsl:output-character, additional attributes (SMITH 01)

Jim,

I'm not sure if you're saying you can't open just the attachment, or you
can't open the original message.

If you mean just the attachment, it seems like there's not much point in
trying to open it -- it's a PGP signature and doesn't contain any kind
of human-readable message.

As far as the problems you mail app has opening it, I'm not sure what
the cause could be. As far as I know, the mailer I used for sending it,
Mutt 1.4i, is encoding it in a standards-compliant way that other
PGP-enabled mail apps should be able to read and process correctly.

And I have my Mutt set up to sign all messages by default. If I want to
send an unsigned message, I need to remember to turn it off, as I'm
doing for this message. I do that for other lists, because some mailing
lists are set up to just strip out attachments anyway. I just forgot to
do it when I sent my first message).

  --Mike