RE: [XPath] Consistency of Appendix A Grammar presentation for Fu ncti onName

Hi Michael

Yes. Very confusing terminology.

Because separately lexed words are reserved in most languages, I
referred to separately lexed words as 'reserved' in XPath. Of course
they're not. Please read 'reserved' as 'awkward'.

The "A.2.2 Parsing note" thread has an explanation and demonstration of
how PartialNcName excluding the 'awkward' words is lexed and
then built up into NcName in the grammar.

	Regards

		Ed Willink