Re: XQuery media type

Ah, thanks Paul.  I'm not sure why that didn't turn up in Google ...

By "the XQuery media type", do you mean a single media type for both
the human readable format, and for the XML format?  Because I'm not sure
that's the best idea.  RFC 2048, the media type registration procedure
document, says this;

"All registered media types must employ a single, canonical data
format, regardless of registration tree."
 -- http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2048.txt section 2.2.4

Also, consider that you couldn't use the "+xml" convention of RFC 3023.

So IMO, two media types would be best.

Thanks.

Mark.