RE: qt-2003Dec0145-01: [DM] MS-DM-LC2-028

I am not sure if you want to make the distinction between
implementation-defined and -dependent an editorial decision, although if
the WG already has decided it to be -dependent, then indeed it is
editorial to fix this.

Best regards
Michael

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qt-comments/2003Dec/0145.html