From: public-qt-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-qt-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Xavier Franc
Sent: 17 January 2004 12:00
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Subject: [XPath] predicates (editorial)

A small inaccuracy in     3.2.2 Predicates

it reads:

By contrast, (preceding::foo)[1] returns the first foo element in
document order,
 -> correct
...because the axis that applies to the [1] predicate is the child axis.
-> I dont see any child axis here
    If I am not mistaken, it should read something like "because the
   expression that applies to the [1] predicate is itself in document
order"
  (being a whole path expression, and not a simple reverse step)