RE: [XQuery] questions about xquery/xpath core grammar

Thank you for your comments on the Formal Semantics Nov 2003 Working
Draft.

Soon after you posted your comment we made a Last Call Working Draft
available for the Formal Semantics document [1].

If possible could you please check this draft and file your
questions/comments as Last Call comments by re-sending those comments
that still apply to the Last Call WD.

Thank you.

/paulc

PS: In the future please use "[FS]" at the beginning of the subject
field to indicate your comments are on the "Formal Sematics" document.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xquery-semantics-20040220/

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com