RE: [DM] IBM-DM-105: Order of comments, PI's and text given [schema normalized value] property

I think it would be much better to lose comments entirely than to put
them in the wrong place. I can live with an email system that discards
all the accents from accented letters (though I might shop around for a
better email system), but moving the accents to appear on a different
letter would be evil.