RE: qt-2003Dec0023-01: [DM] MS-DM-LC2-022

At 11:47 AM 1/23/2004, Michael Rys wrote:
>One question: Are we going to get another reply in case that the editors
>do not make the recommended editorial changes?
>
>I think this is needed to be able to accept or reject the editor's
>decision...

Hi Michael,

We will discuss this at the next editor's meeting. I think we need some way
to indicate whether we have accepted an editorial change or not. I am not
sure whether this will take the form of individual email for each suggested
editorial change, or a report showing which changes were integrated, or
some other form. People should have a way to see if their editorial
suggestions were integrated, but I want to do so in a way that minimizes
effort.

Jonathan