RE: Nmeric durations

The WGs members were split on whether we should make these changes so we
asked Michael Kay to provide a detailed proposal (which he has done) and
the next WD will request specific publicfeedback on whether the public
likes the current design or the design as proposed by Michael.

While I agree with your position that making a decision on this matter
would have been useful, I also think getting public feedback on the
choice is also a good idea.

/paulc
Chair, XML Query WG

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada