Re: Full-text searching Requirements 20030214 - Confused terminology?

Andrew:
Thank you for your comments.
It appears that the definitions in the Full-Text Requirements document do not, as
you say, correspond to the definitions in the XQuery Requirements document.
We are working to correct this : please watch this space.

- Steve B.