RE: F&O 2.2 - Inconsistent Definition

Yes. Generally, whenever we use the term QName we should make it clear
whether we mean a QName as defined in XML Namespaces (a "lexical QName") or
a QName as defined in XML Schema (an "expanded QName"). It is very
unfortunate that these two specifications use the same term with subtly
different meanings.