RE: DN-FO-14: 15.2.1 fn:deep-equal

> Thank you for you comment.  I think the wording, below, is correct and
> does not need to be changed.
>
> If either node has attributes, and if either node has an attribute that
> is not deep-equal to an attribute of the other node, using the selected
> collation, then the result is false.

Let's  have:

     <x a="1" b="2"/>

and

     <x a="1" b="2"/>

The attribute "a" from the first node is not equal to the attribute "b" from
the second.

According to the above definition:

"If either node has attributes,"  -- true
"and if either node has an attribute that is not deep-equal to an attribute
of the other node," -- true @a from the first node is not deep equal to @b
from the second node.

"using the selected collation, then the result is false."

So we conclude that the two nodes above are not deep-equal.

Good luck,

Dimitre Novatchev.