Re: DN-FO-09: 15.1.11 fn:distinct-values

From: Ashok Malhotra <ashokma@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 07:25:16 -0700
To: <public-qt-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <silvan@teleweb.at>
Dimitre:
Thank you for your comments on fn:distinct-values.
We have clarified the text to indicate that order of the output sequence
if implementation dependent.  We have also changed the wording of the
example as you suggested.

If the user wants the output in a particular order, he can sort the
values by document order by using $x/. or in any other order by using
the order-by clause.

Please let us know if this is satisfactory.

All the best, Ashok