RE: Question Re: XML industry standard for search

This list is for comments on the W3C XSL/XPath/XQuery specifications is
not the place for general questions on searching and/or XML.

If you are interested in standards for XML data feeds you can research
NewsML [1].  I am not sure where you can find information on how broad
its adoption is.

/paulc

[1] http://www.newsml.org/NewsMLweb/webpage.xml

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada