RE: MS-FO-LC1-100: Promotion of untyped values in fn:distinct-values?

This seems incorrect. We should not change the type of the values in the
result. We should only use a certain type for the comparison. Also, with
the wording below, what would the semantics be, if you have the static
type

(Xdt:untypedAtomic | xs:string | xs:decimal)*

and a sequence of values of each of the member types?

Best regards
Michael