RE: MS-FO-LC1-048: shortest vs longest match.

Michael:

The text says...
"The effect of these quantifiers is that the regular expression matches
the shortest possible substring consistent with the match as a whole
succeeding. In the absence of these quantifiers, the regular expression
matches the longest possible substring."

I'm not sure which example in fn:tokenize you think is wrong.  If can be
more specific, I'll take a look.

All the best, Ashok