RE: SAG-FO-04: fn:trace()

I have to explain to people in my company why the task force rejected the
arguments in this comment. It would make my life a lot easier if the
response stated why the task force considers it appropriate to include
standardized diagnostic capabilities in the core function library, rather
than leaving it to implementors to design their own.