Data Model 3.3 - "Incompletely validated document"

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:23:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

It seems to me that the term "incompletely validated document" used in 3.3
implies that the *process* of validation is incomplete, rather than what I
understand to be the case - a document for which the process of validation
has been completed but that process has shown the document not to be fully
valid.

The terms "incompletely valid document" or "non-valid document" or "invalid
document" seem to me to better describe the WG's intent here.

Andrew Watt