Data Model - 2 Editing

From: <Svgdeveloper@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 06:16:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

It seems to me that the prose "The pseudo-code syntax defines functions to
construct values, called constructors; and functions to access parts of
values, called accessors" could be better written as "The pseudo-code syntax
defines functions, called constructors, to construct values and functions,
called accessors, to access parts of values".

It seems to me that the terms constructor and accessor are applied to the
functions, rather than to the values.

Andrew Watt