From: Priscilla Walmsley [mailto:priscilla@walmsley.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 9:15 AM
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org
Subject: F&O Section 16.4

Hi,

In F&O, section 16.4, it says "If the target data type is a list type,
the supplied value is first tokenized using whitespace as the token
separator. If any of the resulting tokens is not a valid value in the
lexical space of the target type, then an error is raised ("Invalid
lexical value")."

I think that should say "lexical space of the target type's item
type..."

Thanks,
Priscilla

Priscilla Walmsley             priscilla@walmsley.com