Color Highlighting in document at http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/

From: Ambadas Adam <ar_adam@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:17:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-qt-comments@w3.org

Hello,

First of all I would like to thank w3c for the work done to publish the draft.

The idea of highlighting the changes and additions using color is really great,
as it would help users distinguish between old and new content. But, the colors
are very bright and trying to read through the portions of highlighted text is
painful.

In the interest of all the readers and users of the document, I request you to
use pleasant colors. It would be of great convenience to users with eyes
already tired from non-stop staring at the monitor.

Thank you.

with regards,
Adam