Re: link test suite

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of bugzilla, olivier,

On 10 Feb 2008, at 22:52, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> Would you add your test case and bug report to bugzilla?
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/

It looks like this is already logged as bug 5080, so I've added a
comment. Hope that's the right thing to do.

Alex

--
Alex Stuart at Enquire
e: astuart@childreninscotland.org.uk

Nothing written referred to or repeated here is or may be taken for an
offer or commitment

---
Working it out: developing the children's sector workforce. 30 April, Edinburgh.
This conference will examine workforce development and the reform agenda for all those working with children and young people across Scotland.
BOOK NOW http://www.childreninscotland.org.uk/wio

Please note, this e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential, if you have received this in error, do not disclose or retain it but return it to us immediately.  We virus scan and monitor all e-mails but are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or any alteration of our e-mail by a third party.