Re: Packaging CSS Validator and Command line

On Jan 10, 2007, at 16:20 , David Dorward wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 09:57:29AM +0900, Karl Dubost wrote:
>> Related on IRC this night
>
> Eeep. There's something so much more "real" about a mailing list then
> IRC. I now feel compelled to follow through. Curses.

Sorry about that David, I was actually thinking of getting back to
you on IRC, but if you don't mind coming to the mail thread, I'm not
going to be complaining.

> Since I'm so out of practise with Java, and have never touched SWT
> before, I'm quite pleased with what I've managed to achieve between
> yesterday evening and this morning.
>
> http://dorward.me.uk/tmp/css-validator/first-demo.html

Looks promising! You mention on that page that you'd like to have
results in the window, do you have any idea yet whether you'd be
using the HTML output styled with css, or a completely different UI
based on the soap output (or the internal objects)?

Thanks,