XHTML-RDFa test cases for Validator Re: XHTML-RDFa draft made public

(adding olivier Thereaux and public-qa-dev)

Shane, Ben,

Le 3 avr. 2007 à 03:57, Ben Adida a écrit :
> Shane McCarron wrote:
>> huh?  You can specify any xmlns prefixing you want.  There is a
>> syntax
>> and an internal subset needed if you want to do it, but its pretty
>> trivial.  What are you trying to accomplish?
>
> Try putting an xmlns on any element except the HEAD, and the validator
> will complain. I think it's a DTD validation weirdness, nothing to do
> with your DTD specifically.

Could you come with a set of *individual* test cases illustrating
your points.
So we can incorporate in the Markup Validator test suites.
Usually it helps to detect the problems and to have a better
understanding of issues if there are.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***