Re: packaging markup validator v0.7.2

Hi Frederic,

On May 17, 2006, at 2:25, Frederic Schutz wrote:
> You'll find below an inlined patch with suggested changes for the
> documentation file source/index.html. Basically, everything is easier
> now, and I don't need to provide packages on my own server anymore,
> since they are in Debian already.

Indeed, much simpler.

I updated the page in CVS, and as an odd coincidence pushed me to
update the file on the production site as well (it had the instructions
to retrieve version 0.7.1, which breaks with some versions of
config::general), it's also up on the site now.

http://validator.w3.org/source/#deb

cheers,