Re: packaging markup validator v0.7.2

Hi Olivier!

At 08:07 17.05.2006, you wrote:
>Hi Frederic,
>
>On May 17, 2006, at 2:25, Frederic Schutz wrote:
>>You'll find below an inlined patch with suggested changes for the
>>documentation file source/index.html. Basically, everything is easier
>>now, and I don't need to provide packages on my own server anymore,
>>since they are in Debian already.
>
>Indeed, much simpler.

I have already commited my current w3c-markup-validator packages for
SUSE Linux to SUSE's new Build Service http://build.opensuse.org/.
This new Build Service, which currently is in beta state and targeted
to contributing developers is the source of openSUSE's upcoming public
accessible repositories. Because currently it is not guaranteed (the
chance is high, but not guaranteed yet), that the packages, contributed
to the Build Service surely will find their way into the repositories,
I can still hope, that my commited validator RPMs will be taken into
the official repository.
If so, I will no longer need to provide the validator packages from my
own server.
If there is a change, I will notice you to update
http://validator.w3.org/source/#suse e.g. I will send you a diff.

Sierk

Sierk Bornemann | Hannover | Germany
ICQ:    221105136