Re: New proposed styling

* Olivier Thereaux wrote:
>That said, I have a hard time considering "re-sizing your browser
>window" as a standard. Print publishing I consider a standard. I may
>stretch to calling usenet and e-mail text width a standard.

In print, e-mails, and usenet messages it is basically not possible
to use anything but fixed line wrapping, so this "standard" is not
a deliberate choice and thus hardly counts as argument in favour of
such design. Anyway, this has been discussed to no end and I don't
think public-qa-dev is a good place to re-open the discussion. Maybe
you can post a screenshot that demonstrates how you experience these
hard to focus lines?

>Not being able to use these services or to boot the only windows box at
>my disposition right now, and if you do not tell me what issues you are
>experiencing, I cannot assess how broken things are with IE6. If you can
>give more details, I'd appreciate that.

I've posted

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2005Jan/0008.html

but looking at it in FF it seems that the text size is intentional...