Re: check with SGML::Parser::OpenSP

* olivier Thereaux wrote:
>> It does not show auxiliary messages ("dup id ... first defined here"),
>
>That's too bad.

Well, adding those back is just a matter of figuring out how those
were stored in the Error hash before, all the code seemed extremly
weird so I did not try hard to figure it out. The patch would also
remove some doctype fallback features, the current check depends on
the <html version> attribute for this and my patch does not report
attributes back.

>That is a pleasant understatement. I would suggest committing it to CVS
>as soon as you can, after a bit of cleaning up if you like.

Well, if I commit to HEAD stuff like automated builds on qa-dev will
stop working and releasing a new version not based on S::P::O from
HEAD would be more difficult. I'm happy to do this, but it might
not be the best option.