Re: onsgmls -R

* Ville Skyttä wrote:
>Any objections to applying the attached patch?  I think there's enough
>evidence that every now and then local installers shoot themselves in
>the foot by trying to make the Validator work with OpenSP < 1.5.

You have

  +  #
  +  # Note: if you feel the urge to remove -R from here, please understand that
  +  # doing so opens a potential security hole.  Don't do that.  OpenSP versions
  +  # 1.5 and later recognize the -R option.

This needs to note that OpenSP 1.5.2-dev is required to use -R on
Win32 without major pain, IIRC, recognizing -R does not cut it.