Re: S:P:O in cvs is win32-specific?

* olivier Thereaux wrote:
>I can probably hack the Makefile, though, just wanted to know if it's a
>problem on my side or not.

Once anonymous CVS gets updated it should build out of the box on common
installations (and you get prompted for the relevant details on Win32
keeping my defaults) as long as you have Test::Exception installed and
OpenSP from CVS. If you get a chance to look at it, it would be good to
know whether the 180 tests complete successfully. On my Debian Testing
one test fails but I think this is a problem local to my installation
which is somewhat broken (and re-building takes an hour or more...) How
are chances that qa-dev.w3.org's OpenSP gets sync'd with CVS?