Re: Obsolete onsgmls dependant features

* Terje Bless wrote:
>I will not accept sacrificing core user-visible features on the altar of m12n!
>If we don't have implementations of these features on the m12n core, we do not
>release the m12n-ized version.

That's like me saying that I will not accept delaying a release due to
lack of these unimportant extensions. If you care about these features,
it's best to implement them ASAP or find someone else who does. If we
ever run into the situation that these are the only things that hinder
a release with otherwise equal or superior quality to the previous
release, and no one of us volunteers to implement them in a reasonable
timeframe, it should be obvious that there is insufficient interest in
this functionality and then I rather release a Validator without these
features than letting the code hibernate in CVS for months; and hope
that we come to an agreement on this matter. Though I hope that we do
not run into this situation which is why I've pointed this problem out
early.