qa-dev server now sports 2.6 kernel

On Jan 14, 2004, at 10:37, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> AI: olivier (+Yves, +Daigo?) - move qa-dev to Debian testing and 2.6
> kernel

The 2.6 kernel was successfully installed on qa-dev by our local Server
guru, Daigo Matsubara (Thanks a lot!).

Also, regarding the debian distribution on this machine, I remember
thinking during the meeting that the distribution was actually, or had
been, "testing". I was wrong, it is (and probably has been for quite a
while) "unstable", which should work fine for experiment purposes.

Please contact me if you need anything else.