Re: [check] preparing 0.6.5b2

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 04:54, olivier Thereaux wrote:

> My question(s) (especially for Ville and Terje, who made most of the
> modifications since beta1)... Do you think we can go forward?

As far as I know, yep.

>  Did I forget anything in the "small" changelog (in whatsnew)?

Not that I remember.

>  Any last minute
> modification you want to do before we move on with this beta?

Not really a validator thing, but perhaps reconsider that libwww-perl
upgrade at the same time?  AFAICT anything >= 5.78 should be good (5.79
is already out).  Not at all mandatory for the validator, but the next
link checker would benefit quite a bit from it.