Re: [check] Almost there, tarballs, CVS, done...

Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:

>Thanks for your efforts, Terje!  When do we see The New One replacing
>the old public validator?

Possibly during today, .jp time. Depending on how scheduling stuff works
out best for Olivier (and myself I suppose).

--
By definition there is _no_way_ any problem can be my fault. Any problems
you think you can find in my code are in your imagination. If you continue