Re: [check] Progress Towards Release...

Terje Bless <link@pobox.com> wrote:

>>BTW, one of the first thing to go into HEAD once the release is made is
>>probably new configuration parser code from Ville. Concurrently with
>>that we may take the opportunity to rearrange the directory layout in
>>CVS and prune some old gunk that isn't needed any more.
>
>In particular, I'm thinking of pruning sgml-lib by removing (cvs rm) the
>following directories:

Which, BTW, would leave the sgml-lib directory looking like this:

  ISO-HTML/
  REC-html40-19980424/
  REC-html40-971218/
  REC-html401-19991224/
  REC-MathML2-20010221/
  REC-smil-19980615/
  REC-SVG-20010904/
  REC-xhtml-basic-20001219/
  REC-xhtml1-20000126/
  REC-xhtml1-20020801/
  REC-xhtml11-20010531/
  UPD-MathML2-20021015/

  xhtml-math-svg-20020430.dtd
  xhtml-math-svg-20020809.dtd
  xhtml-math-svg-flat-20020430.dtd
  xhtml-math-svg-flat-20020809.dtd
  AppleHelp1.0.dtd
  spec.dtd
  sgml.dcl
  sgml.soc
  xml.dcl
  xml.soc

Much nicer. :-)

--
"I don't mind being thought of as a badguy,
 but it /really/ annoys me to be thought of